Light, subtly sweet and a little bit sour. The perfect summer recipe with notes of raspberry, lemon and a gentle undercurrent of green tea.
Makes 2 Glasses
- Handful of Raspberries
- 4 Mint Leaves
- 200ml Lemonade
- 200ml 80°C Water
- 4 tsp Sencha Kombucha Green Tea by The Gilded Teapot
- Brew Sencha Kombucha in 200ml of 80°C water and let cool. Alternatively you can cold brew overnight.
- Mix brewed tea with an equal amount of lemonade and split between 2 glasses.
- Muddle raspberries until they look like a juicy compote and add 2 tsp to each glass.
- Garnish with mint (and optional alcohol). Enjoy!