I've finally perfected an easy vegan cheese sauce! Literally dying over this... How could I not share this vegan cheese recipe when the temptation to put it on EVERYTHING is real!?
Makes 2 servings
- 1/2 Cup of Soaked Cashews
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- Pinch Salt
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/8 Cup Warm Water
- 1/8 Cup of Plant Milk
- Soak cashews in boiling water for at least 30 minutes.
- Whack all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Add up to another 1/2 cup of liquid for desired consistency.
The possibilities for this cheese sauce are basically endless, but I've used this on these vegan dishes:
- Baked Potato
- Nacho Bowls
- Cauliflower Cheese
- Stuffed Veggies
- Pasta Bake
If you enjoyed this post:
- Follow me on Instagram for daily bite size sustainability
- Talk to me, comment your thoughts below and we can chat
- Subscribe to receive posts straight to your inbox