Super minty, sticky sweet and perfectly refreshing!
Recipe creates 3-4 ice-pops depending on size of moulds
- Handful of Raspberries
- 8 Mint Leaves
- 100ml Lemonade
- 100ml Water
- 3 tsp Sencha Kombucha Green Tea by The Gilded Teapot
- Muddle or blend raspberries until they look like a juicy compote.
- Brew Sencha Kombucha in 80°C water or cold brew overnight.
- Mix brewed tea and lemonade in equal parts.
- Chop mint into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients (chopped mint, raspberries, lemonade and brewed tea) in a jug.
- Finally, pour into your ice-pop mould and freeze!